Sunday, April 13, 2008

ouch!!

Mommy told me not to put my hand on the hot stove but then I could not help it, I did anyway. Wow, did that hurt!!! I screamed and screamed. They put lots of water on my hand and then we went to visit the doctor. I got blisters on my fingers but they wrapped my whole hand, except my thumb. I will not touch that stove again!
I figured out that I now have six fingers that you can see, five on one hand and one on the other.
The doctor said my fingers will be fine in 2-3 weeks and mommy wonders how I will keep my bandage clean.

5 comments:

Mommakitten said...

OUCH in deed!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic that you were able to turn it into a math lesson!

Anonymous said...

Sam figured that one out on his own! We were eating dinner and he pointed out that he only had six fingers to grab his food with. Smart kid.
Monika

Tracy said...

ooohhhh....Sam!!! Poor little fingers!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Number Three of Eight said...

Ouch Sam!
I just got some neat finger puppets from IKEA to put in my toy box. I hope you have them all better when you come to visit at my slumber party in a few months!
Aunt Margaret